Wednesday 12 August 2015

Our adjective and verb poems!

A deadly spider is hiding from me.
A harmful spider is poisoning everyone.
A spiky spider is preying on us.
A hairy spider is biting people.
A poisonous spider is hanging from a tree.

By Nicholas



A mean spider is sleeping on me.
A scary spider is building a web.
A fat spider is biting you.
A hairy spider is poisoning us.
A harmful spider is preying on its enemy.

By Tom




A hairy spider is building.
A ginormous spider is sleeping
A minute spider is attacking.
A fat spider is leaping.
A harmful spider is crawling.

By Kristian


A hairy spider is crawling on me.
A fat spider is poisoning me.
A deadly spider is sleeping on me.
A spiky spider is eating food.
A poisonous spider is building a nest.

By Patrick



A soft butterfly is flapping her wings.
A bright butterfly is lying on me.
A beautiful butterfly is landing on the ground.
A colourful butterfly is swooping fast!
A sparkly butterfly is tossing to the ground.

By Cerys



A fat butterfly is falling to the ground.
A tiny butterfly is landing on my head.
A soft butterfly is flying to the sky.
A silky butterfly is flopping to me.
A shiny butterfly is gliding to my house.

By Tye



An itchy spider is biting my leg.
A fat spider is sleeping on my jacket.
A mean spider is poisoning me.
A hairy spider is leaping.
A minute spider is lying on my leg.

By Adam




A soft butterfly is falling to the ground.
A beautiful butterfly is flying in the sky.
A sparkly butterfly is swooping down.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering up.
A glittery butterfly is landing on a tree.

By Naomi


A soft butterfly is flopping in the air.
A shiny butterfly is fluttering on the ground.
A fat butterfly is swooshing in the cloud.
A blue butterfly is gliding in the sun.
A tiny butterfly is falling into the river.

By Keiara



An itchy spider is biting me.
A mean spider is sleeping on us.
A poisonous spider is crawling around.
A hairy spider is attacking me.
A fat spider is building a web.

By Blake



A beautiful butterfly is gliding through the air.
A blue butterfly is falling down to the ground.
A shiny butterfly is shimmering in the sky.
A colourful butterfly is landing on a tree.
A soft butterfly is flying to a river.

By Charlize



A fat spider is sleeping on my face.
An itchy spider is crawling up my arm.
A hairy spider is swinging from its web.
A deadly spider is biting me!
A minute spider is building its web.

By Wilbur



A soft butterfly is tickling my head.
A fat butterfly is swooping in a tree.
A soft butterfly is spinning on top of me.
A glittery butterfly is falling out of a tree.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering above the sun.


By Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment